Friday 3 November 2017

My Acne Cured!

Hey everyone! Anybody miss me? 

I am so sorry for not updating for a while since I am busy lately and later. So I’m using this short and free time to blog since you must want to know the progress of my acne journey, and what am I going to say over here is it is……
                                                                   -AMAZING! 

I will keep this writing simple and short. My latest post in 2017 is about Aiken Tea Tree Oil Review. Anybody has read it? Okay, if you haven’t, make sure you go through right after this. 

My acne is about 80% recovered. My face is getting better and I have less worry now (Yeay!). I am in the process of treating acne scars right now and less nodule, cyst and pustules can be seen on my face since two months ago. 

What makes my skin better? I will be telling you some tips including a few things to be practiced in our daily life to prevent acne (I did it and worked), types of product that really work and worth and last but not least the do and don’ts. I will be sharing all of this on the next upcoming posts. There are a few products that I really want to share with you that really help me in battling acne. But, not now. Make sure to follow up with any new updates from Hannys Hall.

FACE
On June 22 2017, my face was aggravated with acne which mostly are nodule and cysts. They are really painful and mostly nodule and cyst will takes place on my chin area and upper cheeks ( located beside the nose) as well as nose. On Nov 3 2017, as can be seen, the acne has gone but I still have the tendency to have acne on chin if I don't watch my diet.

CHIN
                                                                     
The above picture show the progress of acne healing on my chin 

FOREHEAD
    Based on the first picture, severe acne usually grown on my forehead  especially between the eyebrows, above the eyebrows and in the middle of the forehead. Those areas are the hotspots for acne. In order to treat them, I will apply T3 Clindamycin Gel 1% as a spot treatment to reduce the size of acne.         

                                                      
RIGHT CHEEK

LEFT CHEEK



Before this, acne was never grown on my both cheeks but since last year, they grew in a ferocious way and keep growing until two months before they stop growing.

During the process of healing, I have tried some products that seems suits my skin after 4 years battling with acne and I am truly excited to share with you. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. video poker youtube
    video poker youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube to mp3 320kbps youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube. youtube.

    ReplyDelete