Wednesday 23 January 2019

T3 Mycin Clndamycin Gel 1% review

T3 Mycin Clndamycin Gel 1%

Hi! While I am writing this, I got three big acnes on my inner cheeks and done applying acne gel. This is a gel for acne vulgaris named T3 Mycin Clindamycin Gel 1% and it is a fraternal twin of T3 Clindamycin Lotion. The difference between these two products is obviously its texture, one is lotion and the other is gel.  But the way they react to treat acne is totally different for me, because the gel seems mild compared to the lotion although there is no change in the ingredients (maybe due to its formulation). I haven’t use the T3 Clindamycin Lotion for a year because my acne is not aggressive like years before, so I decided to switch with gel. For me, lotion has a strong scent and irritates compared to gel.


Description:
For the topical treatment of acne vulgaris.

Ingredients:
Active ingredient: Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2% w/w
Preservatives: Methyl paraben 0.05%, Propyl paraben 0.025%
* Gel consist of a lower amount of methyl paraben by 0.03% and high propyl paraben by 0.005%

Packaging:
A white milk-ish opaque cap and tube.

Texture and odour:
Texture: Transparent white gel.
Odour: No fragrance.

Direction:
After washing, apply to the affected area twice daily or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
* My pharmacist asked me to apply only at night to avoid sensitivity of skin if exposed to sunlight.

Price:
I forgot the price~ haha please check it on your own ^^

Opinion
The effectiveness is kinda slow and took almost a week to see the difference. Sometimes, I am not aware of the changes. But I am not telling this gel is not good, but it’s a worth to try to kill all those bacteria. Since it is an antibiotic and controlled medicine therefore it is only available in pharmacy.

Pros:
-kill acne bacteria in mild way
-a good antibiotic for acne

Cons:
-oily after application
-slow effectiveness

For more information about clindamycin gel and lotion,
Difference and Side effect of clindamycin gel and lotion:  https://www.drugs.com/cdi/clindamycin-gel-and-lotion.html

Recommendation:
3/5 stars
»Will repurchase if necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment